Forest School training at the Dragonfly Wood starts on Tuesday 20th February 2018, with an Introductory Day open to everyone considering a Level 2 or Level 3 Forest School award this year.
Join us for a FREE day to find out if you would like to enrol this year, or come along to learn more about the FS ethos, safety, using nature for learning and making the most of an outdoor environment.
Everyone welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
View the training programme 2018.
- Join us for a training day or a full Forest School course
- Seasonal Making Learning Stick resources linked to curriculum
- Our favourite outdoor learning stories
- Conservation awards
Want to build your confidence?
- Training days are available to develop your confidence, extend your experience and inspire activities working with groups outdoors, including introductory outdoor days, fire-lighting confidence, fully accredited forest school training, linking outdoor learning with curriculum and assessment.
- Join us at a seasonal Gathering, with local practitoners, teachers and anyone interested in learning outdoors.
- Talk to us about practitioners available to support your sessions.
Next steps…Contact email@example.com to discuss your outdoor learning needs further, including training advice, site availability, resources and group activities.